New build flats in Sant Feliu de Llobregat, Barcelona
- 3, 4 and 5 bedrooms
- 11 properties, 17 parking spaces, 12 storage units and 1 commercial premises
- Commercial premises, storage unit and parking space
- Calle Ramón y Cajal, 9 -13
Discover a new way of living
Leisure area and children’s playground
Fully equipped kitchen
Air conditioning (cold and hot)
Energy efficiency class A
Exterior facing properties
The new build flats in Sant Feliu de Llobregat are a residential development designed to satisfy your needs right from the start. The development combines daily modern life with the quality of a comfortable, homely and functional space; it strikes the perfect balance in the heart of the city.
Brickser – Sant Feliu de Llobregat has 11 properties, 17 parking spaces, 12 storage units and 1 commercial premises. The properties have between 3 and 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. All the properties are exterior facing and boast a terrace and/or balcony. Among the communal areas, the leisure area and children’s playground particularly stand out as the perfect places to relax at the end of the day.
Finished in meticulous detail, these flats will be handed over fully equipped and ready to move in from day one: fitted kitchen (with extractor or decorative hood, twin basin sink, ceramic hobs, electric oven, microwave, fridge, dishwasher and washing machine), air conditioning, heating, TDT TV aerial, video intercom system…
The state-of-the-art design used by Brickser – Sant Feliu de Llobregat not only gives character to the spaces but also to their practicality and sustainability. The properties are rated energy efficiency class A, meaning that they significantly save both energy and money so you can live comfortably and sustainably at the same time, thanks to the reduction in CO2 emissions and energy demand from the building:
Location and surroundings
The new build flats in Sant Feliu de Llobregat can be found on Calle Ramón y Cajal, 9-13, a privileged location right opposite the Palau Falguera gardens and very close to the main places of interest:
- Local and administrative facilities, such as the City Council
- Places of cultural interest such as the Palau Falguera and the Modernisme Route
- Sports facilities, such as the public swimming pool
- Shopping and leisure facilities, with the local market on one side and a large variety of restaurants to choose from, among other things.
- Green areas with numerous parks and gardens: Palau Falguera gardens, Torre del Roser gardens, Parc del Llobregat…
- A number of good transport links: the development is very close to Vía Llobregat, the ring road around the city, as well as motorway junctions AP-7, A-2 and B-23.
One of the main attractions of Sant Feliu de Llobregat, the capital of the Baix Llobregat district (Barcelona), is its cultural heritage, with a long history dating back to the Palaeolithic era. Its comprehensive list of facilities and good transport links make this city the perfect place to live.